经典英文电影对白
经典英文电影对白
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don't understand!I could had class. I could been a contender. I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr. De Mille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:\"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?\"
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:\"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?\"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:\"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.\"
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:\"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。15、原文:\"You talking 'to me?\"
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:\"你在跟我说话吗?\"
16、原文:\"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.\"
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:\"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。\"
17、原文:\"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.\"
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:\"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。\"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
\"
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:\"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.\"
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:\"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。\"
22, Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹\"时光流逝\"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:\"我是幸运的吗?\"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
当你说\"你好\"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比\"贪婪\"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,,you're trying to 't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
《乱世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德园!我要回家.我要想办法让他回到我身边.无论如何,明天是崭新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go 'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》) 是生存,仍是死亡,这是一个问题. ( To be or not to be, that's a question.)
1《泰坦尼克号》(《TITANIC》) 我是世界之王。(I'm the King of the world. )
2《007系列》 我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name's Bond, James Bond.)
3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》) 给我钱!(Show me the money!)
4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》) 你能够夺走咱们的生命,但你永久也拿不走咱们的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you'll never take our freedom.)
5《出租汽车司机》(《Taxi Driver》) 你在跟我说话吗?你在跟我说话吗?(You talking to me? You talking to me?)
10《罗马假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
The end ,is only the beginning 。 终止,实际上是方才开始。
--《美梦成真》
我以为你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,是多么地渴望, 甘雨能再一次降落我的脸庞
--《英国病人》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。”
《 Phenomenon》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
--《日出之前》 此刻很清楚,我向你走去,你向我走来已经好久好久了。尽管在咱们相会之前谁也不明白对方的存在。
--《廊桥遗梦》 当我决定和你度过下半辈子时, 我希望我的下半生赶快开始
--《当哈利遇见莎莉》
我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天。因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天,除非我们即将死去。 ——《美国美人》
But you must give me a reason to live on.但你必需给我一个继续生存下去的理由。 ——《闻香识女人》
我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。 ——《逃跑的新娘》
If you jump, I jump.你跳,我也跳。 ——《铁达尼号》
爱一个人需要理由吗?可能不,爱一个人需要付出吗?YES!而且是无怨无悔的! ——《天使之城〉
当我们没有得到正确答案时,那只是因为我们问错了问题。 ——《 American History X》
当救世主就象谈恋爱一样,你并不知道为什么,可你就是确定 ——《黑客帝国》
当你不能操纵他人,就要操纵你自己。 ——《刑事侦辑档案》
“万万不要恨你的仇敌,这会阻碍你的判定力。” ——《教父》
女人漂亮而灿烂的笑脸里,有着男人不曾也不能逾越的坎…… ——《漂亮妈妈》
赛车和做人一样,有时候要停,有时候要冲 ——《极速传奇》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可明白得为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹天天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮如影随行)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有无为以后打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你假设遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部份,是咱们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂咱们是不是有着各自的命运,仍是只是处处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King 狮子王
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.仿佛你是死而复活似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不能够改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe in you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
Gone with The Wind 飘
is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之捐躯的东西,因为它是唯一永久的东西)
wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(不管发生什么事,我都会像此刻一样爱你,直到永久)
think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我以为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事只是是为了有所回报,我总要取得报酬)
spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即便让我扯谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(此刻我发觉自己活在一个比死还要痛楚的世界,一个无我容身的地方的世界)
’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些全然可不能让你幸福的东西)
. I’ll go home. And I’
ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想方法
让他回来.不管如何,明天又是全新的一天)
Titanic 泰坦尼克号(那个我不说你们也明白~)
, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
’re the luckiest sons-of-*****es in the world.
咱们是真***走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
is nothing I couldn’
t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
若是你不违抗我,你要什么我就能够给你什么,你要什么都能够.把你 的心交给我吧.
the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(仿佛有些片面,但比较真实)
, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全*运气。
love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜爱早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我感觉生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你可不能明白下一手牌会是什么,要学会同意生活。
make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
’re women. Our choices are never easy.
咱们是女人,咱们的选择从来就不易。
jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
you give us a chance to live?
能不能给咱们留一条生路?
shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passe
d away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡再也不有,也再也不有悲伤和生死离别,再也不有痛楚,因旧事已矣.
’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’
re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’
re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
Sleepless in Seattle 西雅图不眠夜
hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.尽力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你天天都在做很多看起来毫无心义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能够改变你的一生.
takes a hand.命中注定.
know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音能够明白他是如何的人.
who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你明白,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 什么缘故迷恋一个不爱你的人?
youre attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里彼此吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只只是是两个疯子以为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
panics before they get married.每一个人婚前都会紧张的.
destiny can be your doom.命运或许会成为恶运.
reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’
m more in touch with cosmic forces.之因此我明白而你不明白是因为我年幼纯洁,因此我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’
t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对
象. if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.若是你出了事如何办?若是我找不到你如何办?若是没有你我该如何办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
Princessdiary (I)<<公主日记1>>
My expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it.我只想隐身于人群中,而且这一点我很在行。
I am still waiting for formal body parts to arrive. 我正在长躯体。
<<小鬼神偷>>
It ‘s just nothing we can do here .咱们无能为力。
Don’t you have a heart? 你连点怜悯之心都没有吗?This is not the emotional issue .这不是情感问题, Waiting for your weakest moment 等待你最脆弱的时候
10.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?
We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?
13.爱一个人是痛苦的
Love means pain.
14.这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
15.曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年. I have had my best love before, but I didn’
t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
<喜剧之王> 1.尽力!奋斗! Work harder! Keep on!
我这辈子已经受了太多的挫折,我实在是太累了.如果连你也失去了,我真的支持不下去了.
I’ve encountered too much failure in my life, and I’m very tired. If I lose you too, I can’t hold on anymore.
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容