外贸函电句型
I. Translate the following phrases. (每小题1分,共10分) 翻译下列短语。
II. Choose the best answer.(每小题1分,共20分) 选择最佳答案、单选。
III. Fill in the blanks with proper prepositions. (每小题1分,共15分)
在空白处填写合适的介词。
IV.Fill in the blanks with the following words and expressions. Change the form where necessary. (每小题1分,共15分)
在下面空白处填写单词或单词的时态,在必要时改变形式。 V. Translate the following sentences.(每小题2分,共20分) 翻译下列句子。
VI. Answer the following question.(共10分) 回答下列问题。
VII. Write an English letter according to the following details.(共10分)
根据以下细节,写一封英文信。
1.As we are urgent need of the goods. 因为我们急需该货物。
2.The L/C is to be issued/opened/established by the bank of China.
信用证将由中国银行发行(开出、建立)。 3.The shipment time is at the seller’s option. 装运时间为卖方选项。
4.The goods will be shipped in two lots. 货物将分两次分批装运。
5.The goods you ordered are out of stock. 你方所订购的货物缺货。
6.Enclosed please find our illustrated catalogue. 随函附寄我方产品目录单请查收。
7.We are glad to make you an offer for 50 tons of peanuts subject to your reply reaching
us before the end of this month.
我们很高兴为你方提供50吨花生,以你方本月底前到达美国。 8.We are glad that we have come to business. 很高兴我们能一起合作。
9.We find you price is too high to be accepted. 我们发现你的价格太高难以接受。
10.Specializing in the export of textiles, we wish to establish business relations with you.
我们是专业从事纺织品出口业务的,希望与您建立业务关系。 11.On examination we found that the goods are inferior to the samples.
经过检查,我们发现货物的样品较差。
12.Insurance is to be covered by the buyer against WPA at a premium of 5%.
保险由买方投保水渍险溢价5%。.
13.The goods are to be packed in cartons. 货物应该包装在纸板箱里。
14.Because of shortage of raw materials, we cannot accept any further orders.
由于原材料短缺,我们不能接受任何新的订单。
15.We are looking forward to your order at an early date. 我们期待您早日下订单。
16.The sales packing must be creative and attractive. 销售包装必须有创意和有吸引力的。
17.Our terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit payable by draft at
sight.
我们的付款条件是凭不可撤销的信用证即期汇票支付。
18.We write to introduce ourselves as one of the leading exporters of textiles.
我们写信介绍我们自己是纺织品的主要出口商之一。 19.We shall try our best to meet your requirements. 我们将尽一切努力满足您的要求。
20.Please effect shipment upon receipt of the L/C. 请贵方在收到信用证时装船。
21.We find your price on the high side. 我方认为你方价格偏高。
22.We assure you of our close cooperation. 我们保证与你方通力合作。
23.Considering the good business relations between us, we are ready to accept your order
with a view to encouraging our business.
考虑到我们之间良好的业务关系,我们准备接受你的订单以鼓励我们的合作。24.Your counter-offer is out of line with the current market.
你方还盘与目前市场行情不符。
25.The purpose of transport packing is to protect the goods from any damage during
transportation.
运输包装的目的是保护货物在运输过程中不受任何损害。 26.We are glad to establish long-standing friendly business relations with you.
我方很高兴与你们建立长期友好的业务关系。
27.We will make you our best offer upon receipt of your specific inquiry.
一收到你方具体询盘,我们立即给你方报最优价格。
28.Please pay attention to the following items in order to avoid subsequent
amendments to the L/C.
请注意下列事项,以避免随后修改信用证。
29.Enclosed please find our Sales Contract No.68 in duplicate, one of which
please sign and return to us for our files.
随函附寄我方起草的第68号销售合同一式两份请查收,其中一份请会签并退还我方,以便存档。
30.We should be obliged if you could quote us your best price.
如果你方能够给我方报最优价,我们将不胜感激。
31.Please let us know in what quantity you could give us your favourable discount.
请让我们知道你方可以给我们提供多少数量的优惠折扣。 32.We have an inquiry for Groundnut and shall be pleased if you quote us your lowest
price on FOB basis, stating the quantity available.
现就花生询盘,如按FOB报最低价,并说明可供数量,将很高兴。33.With reference to your letter of May 6, we are pleased to give you an order for the
following.
关于5月6日来函,我们很高兴给你方下列订单。
34.We hope that your prices will be acceptable and that out business will lead to our
mutual advantage.
希望你方的价格是可以接受的,这将会使企业双方都有利。 35.We assure you of our careful attention to the shipment. 我们保证小心谨慎注意装运。
36.Thank you for your illustrated catalogue.
谢谢你方的图解目录。
37.We should be obliged if you could give us your prompt attention to this order.
若贵公司对我们的提示订单给予处理,我们将非常感激
38.We are in receipt of your order for 500 metric tons of green beans (2013 crop.)
我方收到你方关于2013绿色豆类作物订单500吨
39.Please see to it that the goods meet our requirements. 请注意务必使你方货物符合我方要求
40.We shall arrange insurance on your behalf. 我们将代你方投保。
41.We trust that this first order will result in further business between us.
我们希望这一首笔订单能导致双边进一步的交易。
42.Please let us know if you can supply us with the following goods for August shipment.
请告知我方,如果你方能供应我们八月份装运的下列货物 43. The cargo has been shipped on s/s “Long March” for transshipment at Tianjin
onto s/s “Star”.
货物已装长征轮,在天津转船星星轮
44.Your early reply would be highly appreciated. 我们将感谢你方早日的答复。
45. We are interested in the captioned goods, and shall be obliged if you make us your best offer.
我们对你方标题下的货物感兴趣,如果你方能够给最优报价,我们将不胜感激。
46. Please open L/C in time, so that we may execute the order smoothly.
请及时开出信用证,以便我们能顺利执行订单。
47. We are airmailing you under separate cover our latest catalogue for your reference
另函邮寄我方最新产品目录供贵方参考。
48. We sincerely hope the goods under your Order No.123 will reach you in good condition.
我们真诚的希望贵方第123号订单下的货物将在良好的状态到达你处。
49. We shall appreciate your quoting us FOB Shanghai. 我们将感谢你给我们按FOB最低价到上海。
50. Our company has 50 years’ experience in this line. 我们公司在这行有50年的经验。
51. We will instruct our bank to issue an L/C in favor of your company.
我们将通知我们的银行开具信用证以贵公司为受益人。 52. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 提前感谢您的合作。
53. In order to come to business, we are ready to reduce the price by 5%.
为了达成交易,我们准备降价5%。
54. We are looking forward to your good news. 我们期待贵方的好消息。 55. The offer is for 3 days only. 我们的报价仅在三天内有效。
56. Let’s meet each other half way. 我们双方就各让一半吧。
57.Please send us some samples and quote the lowest price. 请寄给我们一些样品和最低报价的价目表。
58.Enclosed please find our Sales Confirmation No. 21 in duplicate.
随函附寄我方第21号销售确认书一式两份。
59.We’re pleased to send you, by separate post, our latest catalogue.
很高兴另函邮寄给你方我们最新的商品目录
60.We would like to know the minimum export quantities per color and per design.
我们想知道每种颜色和图案的最低出口量。
61.In compliance with your request, we are glad to make you our best offer subject to our final
confirmation.
按照你方要求,我们很高兴为你方最优报价,以我方最后确认为准。
62.We hope you can allow us a 3% discount for any order of more than 100 tons.
我方希望对于任何超过100包的订单你方能给予3%的折扣。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容