您好,欢迎来到好兔宠物网。
搜索
当前位置:首页吉尼斯世界纪录-打破世界纪录的猫猫狗狗们AMAZINGCatsvsDogs

吉尼斯世界纪录-打破世界纪录的猫猫狗狗们AMAZINGCatsvsDogs

好兔宠物网 2025-09-22
导读He just grew and grew like Clifford the Big Red Dog.他就像大红狗克里弗一样,不停地长个儿。I were to describe Fenrir, I would say that he is very friendly and outgoing.要我说芬里尔,我觉得他特别友好,性格也很外向。Fenrir is still growing.芬里尔还在长个儿呢。For now, I think the living record is enough

He just grew and grew like Clifford the Big Red Dog.

他就像大红狗克里弗一样,不停地长个儿。

I were to describe Fenrir, I would say that he is very friendly and outgoing.

要我说芬里尔,我觉得他特别友好,性格也很外向。

Fenrir is still growing.

芬里尔还在长个儿呢。

For now, I think the living record is enough and we&39ll leave the, uh, the all-time record with his brother, but we&39ll see how big he grows.

目前来说,能打破在世动物的纪录就够了,至于历史最高纪录,呃,还是留给他哥哥吧。不过,他以后能长多大还不好说。

This is Reginald or Reggie Johnson-Rees.

这位是雷金纳德,也叫雷吉·约翰逊-里斯。

He is just over one meter or three foot three inches and he is the world&39s tallest living dog.

他身高一米出头,即三英尺三英寸,是当今世上最高的狗。

Reginald&39s personality is deceived by his name.

雷金纳德这个名字其实有点名不副实,跟他的性格不太相符。

It makes him seem a little bit more regal or, like, proper, but he&39s just a big baby.

这名字听起来好像他特别高贵、有规矩,但他其实就是个大宝宝。

I&39d say he acts more like he&39s, like, three, like a human toddler.

要我说,他的行为举止更像个三岁小孩,就跟人类幼崽一样。

He&39s super playful, very vocal, very much will tell you what he wants when he wants it.

他特别爱玩,嗓门也大,想要什么就会直接表达,一点不带含糊的。

And he loves food, as you can tell.

而且看得出来,他是个小吃货。

And he was actually the runt of his litter.

而且他其实是同窝出生时最瘦小的一只。

From the time I got him until he was about, I&39d say, a year and a half, he just grew.

从我领他回家到他大概一岁半那会儿,他一直在不停地长个儿。

Like, just non-stop growth.

就是那种疯长,根本停不下来。

So we&39ve heard all of the things, &34How big are his poops?&34 We hear a lot: &34Where&39s his saddle? Do you ride him? &34 The third one is always, &34Does he sleep in your bed with you?&34 And our answer&39s always yes, but apparently some people are shocked that we sleep in the same bed with him.

我们听过各种各样的问题,比如“他的便便有多大?”这个问题也问的很多:“他的马鞍在哪?你骑他吗?”第三个经典问题总是:“他跟你们一起睡床上吗?”我们的回答永远是“当然”,但有些人似乎对我们跟他睡一张床感到很震惊。

And he loves, love, love, loves cuddling.

而且他超级无敌喜欢抱抱。

Cuddle and give lots of love, and that&39s his favorite thing, I think.

我觉得,撒娇求抱、享受宠爱,就是他最喜欢的事了。

This abnormally long and fluffy tail belongs to Mr. Pugsley Addams.

帕格斯利·亚当斯先生有一条长得出奇、毛茸茸的大尾巴。

This striking silver Maine Coon from Mound, Minnesota now holds the Guinness World Records title for the longest tail on a living domestic cat.

这只来自明尼苏达州蒙德市、引人注目的银色缅因猫,现在是“现存家猫最长尾巴”的吉尼斯世界纪录保持者。

His handler, Amanda Cameron, says the idea to apply came after countless comments on Pugsley&39s impressive tail.

他的主人阿曼达·卡梅伦说,在无数人对帕格斯利那条惊艳的尾巴赞叹不已后,她才萌生了申请纪录的想法。

Once they realized it surpassed the previous record of just over 40 centimeters, they knew they had a contender.

当他们意识到猫尾长度已超过此前 40 多厘米的纪录时,便知道他绝对有实力去挑战一下。

Maine Coons are known as the largest domestic cat breed, and their thick fur and snowshoe-like paws help them thrive in colder climates.

缅因猫是体型最大的家猫品种,它们厚厚的皮毛和雪鞋般的爪子有助于它们在寒冷气候中茁壮成长。

But with a length of 46.99 centimeters, that&39s 18.5 inches, it&39s Mr. Pugsley&39s giant tail that&39s making the headlines.

但凭借 46.99 厘米(18.5 英寸)的长度,让帕格斯利先生登上头条的,还是他那条巨大的尾巴。

And yes, he is named after The Addams Family character.

没错,他的名字正是取自《亚当斯一家》里的角色。

Keon is a very nice dog.

基恩是条特别好的狗。

He&39s very easy to take care of.

他特别好养。

He is a gentle giant.

他是个温柔的大家伙。

So I feel like I&39m not sharing my home with the oldest cat.

所以,我感觉自己不像是在和世界上最年长的猫合住。

I feel like this is her home and I&39m encroaching on her space.

我反倒觉得这根本就是她的家,而我只是个闯入者。

I&39m Victoria, and this is Flossy.

我是维多利亚,这位是弗洛西。

She&39s been awarded for currently being the oldest living cat in the world, and she is 26 years old.

她获得了“现存世界上最长寿的猫”这一称号,今年已经 26 岁了。

And, uh, we, we get on very well.

而且,呃,我们相处得特别好。

I don&39t feel like I&39m living with a senior.

我一点儿也不觉得我是在跟一位“老人家”住在一起。

I was looking to adopt a senior cat and, um, went online on Cats Protection, and she happened to be the first, uh, senior cat that came up.

我当时想领养一只老年猫,就上了猫咪保护协会的网站,结果第一只跳出来的就是她。

And, uh, I just felt like she was perfect.

当时,我一下就觉得,就是她了。

I don&39t think I&39ll treat her any differently because she&39s broken a, a world record.

我不会因为她破了世界纪录就对她有任何不同。

I adopted her on the sort of basis that this is her retirement home, and she gets whatever she wants.

我收养她的时候就想好了,这里就是她的养老院,她想干嘛就干嘛。

I want to sort of, you know, make her last years the best that she&39s had.

我就想让她在生命的最后岁月里,过上前所未有的好日子。

I just wanna make sure she&39s having a good life.

我只想确保她过得开心。

It is definitely Bella&39s house, rather than our house.

这绝对是贝拉的家,而不是我们的家。

We&39ve always thought that Bella had the loudest purr in the world.

我们一直觉得贝拉的呼噜声是全世界最响的。

The minimum that you had to achieve today was 50 decibels A-weighted.

今天你需要达到的最低标准是 50 A 计权分贝。

I can now confirm that you achieved 54.6 decibels A-weighted.

我现在可以确认,你达到了 54.6 A 计权分贝。

Congratulations, you are officially amazing.

恭喜你,你真是太棒了。

This is Abby, and Abby holds the Guinness World Records title for longest wave surfed by a dog in open water.

这位是艾比,“狗狗在开放水域冲浪最长距离”的吉尼斯世界纪录保持者。

And the record stands at 107 meters.

这项纪录是 107 米。

Copyright © 2019- howto1234.com 版权所有 湘ICP备2023017662号-2

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务